Should you use a Managed Office or Lease an Office?
Do you need to rent office space? If so, it’s essential to weigh the pros and cons of managed office space vs leasing space on your own. Here are some of the key advantages of Managed Office space:
The Practical Reasons
- You’ll have access to all the amenities you need, such as a reception area, meeting rooms, and kitchen facilities.
- The office will be managed professionally, so you won’t have to worry about things like cleaning, repairs, or security.
- You’ll be able to network with other businesses in the same building, which can lead to more business opportunities.
The Financial Reasons
- A managed office is cost-effective, especially for a small business, as the office will take care of all utilities, such as the internet, electrical and heating bills, which can save you time and money.
- Managed office spaces are conveniently located in prime locations, often near public transport links and other amenities. Making it easy for employees to get to work and customers to visit your business.
- Managed office spaces often come equipped with all the features, such as printing, conferences facilities, and car parking, saving business owners time and money.
The Human Reasons
There are several human advantages that businesses can enjoy when it comes to office space.
- Working in an office environment allows employees to collaborate and communicate with their colleagues.
- Increased productivity and creativity as team members bounce ideas off one another.
- A professional environment provides employees with a professional setting to collaborate and be productive. Having a physical space to work in can give staff a sense of legitimacy and professionalism. Which, can be beneficial for businesses that want to give their staff a sense of legitimacy and credibility.
In conclusion when decidieng to use a Managed Office Space
If you’re looking for an affordable and convenient way to set up your business’ workspace, a managed office space is something worth considering. If you’re still unsure about whether managed office space is suitable for you, speak to a representative from a local Managed Office space provider, for example, Julie, at the Faringdon Business Centre. Julie can be contacted on 01367 246000. She will answer any questions you have regarding the Faringdon Business Centre and help you find the perfect office space for your business in Faringdon.